Thursday, August 30, 2007

Noon Bar Fight

Yesterday was another deployment day, meaning I had to be up and working by 4 am. Well by the time noon rolled around, I was good and hungry, and Fatso's Burgers was suggested as a place to eat. It is a brand new place next to Pizza Luce in the warehouse district. After perusing the menu, which is mostly burgers, I decided on the Breakfast Burger. This, my friends, is a work of art. Picture a fairly good hamburger in your mind. Now stack cheese, bacon, and a fried egg (over easy) on top of that, and you have yourself a Breakfast Burger. Delicious. Anyways, we are waiting for our food when a scuffle breaks out at the bar. At first it was just some shouting, no big deal, but then it escalated into screaming and almost came to blows. There was some pushing and shoving, and in the end the (really big) employees came out of the back to toss a patron onto the street. This guy was ridiculously hammered..... At noon.....On a wednesday. I have been known to indulge in a couple Busch lights for breakfast before football games (or a keg stand), but even I know my limits.

No comments: